When you’re not fishing, indulging in a gourmet meal, or having an evening drink on the deck, there is no shortage of things to do at our lodge.
- Wood-fired sauna built on the banks of the river with large glass window to admire the relaxing and breathtaking view.
- An 8 km scenic hiking trail that surrounds the lodge and leads to a beautiful lookout over the river.
- Practice your shooting aim outside of hunting season on our skeet shooting range.
- Gather round a warm, crackling campfire and soak up every last minute of outdoor serenity before retiring for the evening.
- Take a dip in the hot tub, located on the wrap around deck of the guest quarters.
Personalize your vacation package with the following additional offerings:
Vinyasa Yoga – A tranquil class on the banks of the Long Harbour River. Qualified instructors will lead you through a series of relaxing poses that will leave you feeling in sync with the harmonious balance of the natural world that surrounds you.
Learn to Cook – Build confidence in the kitchen with private cooking lessons from our executive chef.
Mixology – Our bar tenders will teach you to impress your guests with delicious concoctions and eye-catching drink creations.
Heli-Picnic – Take a private helicopter ride to a secluded beach or scenic hilltop and enjoy a delicious lunch packed by our top-quality chef.
Boil Up – Join our chef on a private helicopter ride to a secluded beach for a classic Newfoundland boil-up and watch as your meal is prepared over a roaring fire right along the coast line.
Swim in the Falls – A private helicopter will take you to a scenic swimming destination where you can cool off in the river and explore the spectacular waterfalls that surround our Lodge.